Today is my very first time to post on my new site. After much "to-do" Kim has it all set up for me. My songs, some of which I love and have much meaning for me and some I just like, have been selected. The picture of my girls made on Christmas Day and Kim tells me that we will put many more pictures and fun stuff on here. I am just so excited and I know that I will have a ball with this. You know that I love to write my thoughts so now I have a perfect place to do so. I will try to post every day - hence the title "Postings from Patsy" - and let you all know what my life is about. I can tell you now that we are going to have a fun adventure and I want you all to hang on and let's go, go, go.
Today was church, lunch at TGI Friday's with Jacque and Jeffrey and then to Kim's where we have made a poster of pictures for the school (Developmental Learning Center). When I walk in with this poster of the children doing their show during Black History Month they will absolutely flip out. We made one of the Christmas Party and that made such a hit that this one will really make me a hero I'm sure.
This week is going to be busy and I had thought it wouldn't be since I am not working at the school. I have a luncheon meeting tomorrow and an East High Committee meeting on Tuesday night, a meeting at Barbara's house on Wednesday to write grants to the Frist Foundation, cook meals on wheels and get a facial on Thursday and then Friday and Saturday should be spent getting ready for Easter Sunday. I love Easter Sunday at my house - big lunch, Easter Egg Hunt, games on the driveway, lots of pictures made and just watching all of my children enjoying each other. What a blessed woman I am to have such wonderful children, grandchildren and great-grandchildren. I feel so sorry for those people who sit down to Easter Dinner with only one or two people at the table. We will have everybody except Chris, Ashley, Christopher and John Ed and I can't feel too sad about not having them because I spent a delightful Friday evening with them this past week.
I guess that I have written enough for this first time. Seems like when I get started I just don't know when to stop. I hope you will join me often and share my life.
2 comments:
Mom,
I know we are going to love reading your daily posts. You are an excellent writer and I love reading all the details of your days.
I love you !
Kim
OH I love it! How many grandmothers have blogs?!?! You are so amazing and so interesting, Mimi, and I cannot wait to check it out every day. Thank you for sharing your sweet, inspirational thoughts with us...I love you! Leslie
Post a Comment