I come on this Blog today to let all of my friends and family know how well I am doing and how abundantly God has blessed me during this period of my life. Each day I can feel a little bit stronger and can perform more tasks for myself by myself. However, I know that is a result of your prayers, the unslfish people, especially my children, who have given me hours and hours of their precious time and energy to making me comfortable, entertained, well-fed and loved, and most of all the healing hand of our Lord.
My birthday, spent opening literally hundreds of beautiful cards filled with wishes for a good birthday and also get-well wishes certainly went a long way toward making me feel so very special and so very blessed. I thank you for each card. I have them all in basket and will keep them forever. The same for my get-well cards that continue to arrive each day. We have certainly kept my postman confused and busy. I believe that he thinks I am the "other Patsy Cline" that has come back to life. Again, please accept my deepest thanks for your attention to an old, handi-capped, 75 year old woman's birthday. I must say I never intended to spend the day as I did but. you know what, it wasn't a trip to Chicago, but it wasn't so bad.
My finger is wearing out and it is almost time for Tracey to come take me to the dreaded physical therapy session so I will stop and say once more I am the most blessed person and it is because of my most wonderful family, my good friends that have all gone the "second mile" and my Lord who is smiling every time I put this immobilizer on myself, or make coffee with my left hand even though I get more coffee grounds on the floor than the pot, and the other crazy things I do that are between Him and me.
THANKS AND LOVE AND GRATEFUL APPRECIATION TO ALL.
My birthday, spent opening literally hundreds of beautiful cards filled with wishes for a good birthday and also get-well wishes certainly went a long way toward making me feel so very special and so very blessed. I thank you for each card. I have them all in basket and will keep them forever. The same for my get-well cards that continue to arrive each day. We have certainly kept my postman confused and busy. I believe that he thinks I am the "other Patsy Cline" that has come back to life. Again, please accept my deepest thanks for your attention to an old, handi-capped, 75 year old woman's birthday. I must say I never intended to spend the day as I did but. you know what, it wasn't a trip to Chicago, but it wasn't so bad.
My finger is wearing out and it is almost time for Tracey to come take me to the dreaded physical therapy session so I will stop and say once more I am the most blessed person and it is because of my most wonderful family, my good friends that have all gone the "second mile" and my Lord who is smiling every time I put this immobilizer on myself, or make coffee with my left hand even though I get more coffee grounds on the floor than the pot, and the other crazy things I do that are between Him and me.
THANKS AND LOVE AND GRATEFUL APPRECIATION TO ALL.
No comments:
Post a Comment