There have been so many days in my life that I look upon as Red Letter Days but today tops them all. THIS IS THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE without a doubt. Kim went today and had her scan and the doctor declared her to be CANCER FREE. Now, how many times have I written in this space that God is good - all the time? Too many times to count I'm sure, and sometimes as I wrote it I had a lump in my throat because Kim was suffering so much. But I just held on to the thought that God is good and He is watching over her right now. The prayers that were sent to him on her behalf by all of the various prayer groups from different churches, friends and family were overwhelming and I told Kim one day that I bet God was worn out listening to the name, Kim, being said so many times. However, I know that God never gets tired of his children talking to him. As a parent I know that I could never do enough for my children and He, being our Father, feels the same way. When Kim and Brad and Corinne came to my house a little while ago and told me everything about the various doctor's appointments and what they said and did I watched Kim's face and you could see the little stress lines fading away. We have walked this journey with her for many months and we know that we still have a way to go. She has appointments with the oncologist and the radiation oncologist and the surgeon will have her come in May for a PET Scan so even though we are breathing easier today we still will continue to pray for complete healing. Today, though, I am just praising God and thanking Him and thanking you, my many friends, for your continued prayers and your love and your concern. I will continue to write here in this blog that God is good - all the time. Do I hear a big Amen?
4 comments:
AMEN, Mom - God is good - all the time!! I love you, Corinne
I can't say it LOUD enough...AMEN! Thank you Father.
Samantha
Halleluyah!
There is no way to thank you for all that you have done and the wonderful care you have given me. I love you more than you will ever know!
Kim
Post a Comment