Thursday, February 11, 2010
















sheet of things to do at home to loosen her neck and strengthen her shoulder and back muscles. I was so impressed with her therapist that I think I will try to do some of the exercises myself. They certainly would help me with this poor bad postured body of mine that seems to get stiffer and stiffer each day.


It was a great day I tell you. But any day that Kim and I get to spend together is always great to me. We talk about everything and everybody (gossip a little) and we analyze situations that we are in, we talk about life in general and we laugh at ourselves and each other. That's the way good girlfriends do when they have a day out.


One of the things we talked about was how do you glorify God? What does it mean when we talk about glorifying God? Is it the way we live our lives or the way we speak or just what? We each had our own ideas and then tonight when I read my Day by Day Thoughts book the subject was how to recognize if you are living a life that glorifies God. Isn't that a coicidence? I will not write the whole page but the bottom line was that Kim and I was right and it is the life we live and the things that God does through us that we give God the glory for. That is what glorifies Him.


Yes, this has been a really good day - best I've had in a long time and I will say again and again and again God is good - all the time.

No comments: