Thursday, March 20, 2008

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Quite aware that I will be "called to task" by my family for not posting yesterday, I will write a few lines this morning before I get dressed and go take on this day. Sometimes no news is good news, which was the case yesterday - just nothing to write about. Gloomy, rainy, uneventful day.

If I had the capability to put pictures on, as my clever daughter does, I would have put a picture of this office room before, during and after the clean up that I have been involved in for the past few days. Even though I have stopped this process for now and until after Easter I still have a lot of cleaning up to do. I have so very many pictures in boxes that need to be passed on to whomever. Oh well, it will be done!

Speaking of Easter - NO RAIN IS IN THE FORECAST. Oh boy, I hope that holds true. Of course after the flooding conditions that I have had here in my yard the past few days, we may be sloshing around in mud while we hunt eggs. Maybe after a few dry days it will be better. I am looking forward to Sunday and having all of my family here with me.

Today is my Meals on Wheels Day. My cooking partner, Cathy Brown, is through with her radiation and chemo and all of the other stuff that accompanies cancer and she will be back with me today for the first time in many months. We are both excited to be working together. Guess what comes after that????? I am having a facial at Kim's office. I won this prize at her Open House and today is the day. Not ever having a facial I am quite excited and a bit nervous also. I will let you know how that goes in a future post.

Must go for now. Oh yes, I ask that you pray for one of my friend's daughter - Joanna Blackwell sent me word last night that her 45 year old daughter, Monica, has been diagnosed with squamous cell carcinoma of the voice box. We all know what that means and we all know what is before them and my heart breaks for Monica and for Joanna.

Have a good day all who might read this and may the Lord bless you.

No comments: